Saturday, September 13, 2008

My thoughts on Sarah Palin

I don't hate Sarah Palin. Recently, I saw an email inviting me to join a website called "We Hate Sarah Palin," and it struck me as very misogynistic. La Missus is misogynistic herself, don't think I am blind to that fact. Even though, I am totally pro letting people know where La Missus stands in her politics that same kind of hate was used on Hilary when she was campaigning. I don't HATE Sarah Palin, I do hate corruption, people stealing from the poor, greedy rich people... even the latter are questionable. They disgust me more than anything. How do I feel about Sarah Palin? She's a smart lady playing for the wrong team. I don't know why she's playing for the wrong team, one can only speculate those things. Do I think she should be the VP of the U.S.A.? ABSOLUTELY NOT. But can you imagine if she had applied all that moxie campaigning for a woman's right to choose? Can you imagine if she had put all that effort into fighting for better health care, the protection of the environment or gay rights? Alas, all that energy and motivation are going to intolerant and stupid thinking at the GOP headquarters. The GOP, a party that doesn't know who it is anymore. Trying to show us that they are diverse and forward-thinking with their ONE token woman, La Missus.

I'm sorry Sarah Palin, you could've been a true pioneer.

No comments: